July 21st, 2005
For months now I’ve been thinking of revamping the outdated homepage of my site. I liked the idea of including “headlines” of the few feeds I provide, so I started looking for an easy way to do so. Everyone seemed to recommend MagpieRSS so I gave it a spin and it worked perfectly from the start. It took just a few moments to set up, a few more to configure the format of the display and a little more to integrate it visually into my homepage. Within minutes I had headlines of 4 feeds displayed and together with other enhancements I made I’m quite happy with how it looks now. Thanks MagpieRSS!